Women's Legal Centre ACT & Region Inc.
The Women\'s Legal Centre is a community legal centre which aims to improve women\'s access to justice. Its aims and objectives are to:
- Provide accessible, timely and accurate information, advice and assistance on legal and related matters to women in the ACT and region.
- Raise awareness in the community about the law and how the legal system affects women.
- Identify and challenge barriers to women\'s access to justice
The Centre pursues these aims and objectives by:
- Providing telephone and face to face legal information, advice and assistance.
- Providing community legal education activities (e.g. training courses, workshops, Forums and presentations).
- Making submissions to the ACT and Commonwealth governments on laws affecting women
Is my donation tax deductible?