Area of Impact: Community
The ACT Tongan Language and Cultural School aims:
1. To promote a safe and secure place and time for the students to learn the Tongan language and culture.
2. To encourage young Tongans to learn the language and culture.
3. To improve the communication between first and second generations.
4. To engage and facilitate discussions of varied issues such as identity, work, education etc.
5. To encourage non Tongans who have some connection to Tonga to learn the language and culture.
6. Offer the opportunity to the wider Canberra community to enhance and build a tolerant and better understanding community.
Is my donation tax deductible?