The Giving Portal is a tool for those seeking to donate to community services organisation in Canberra. Donors have the option to search areas of interest or seek out a particular organisation. Donors can make one-off contributions or establish regular on-going contributions to one or more community organisations.
The benefits of registering with the Giving Portal include:
- Provides an additional promotional tool to potential donors – this is especially beneficial if your organisation does not currently accept online credit card donations.
- Easy to use – the registration process and maintenance of information on the site is simple and does not require advanced technical knowledge.
- No commission – Hands Across Canberra does not take a fee for the administration and management of the portal. The only fees deducted from donations through the site are bank credit card fees and small online fee per transaction.
- Full reporting provided – all donor information is passed on to your organisation so you can foster relationships and long term giving arrangements with your donors.
- Security and privacy is a priority for Hands Across Canberra. The system has appropriate security measures and we do not sell, trade, share or otherwise misuse your donor information in any way.
Organisations currently registered with the Giving Portal can be found here.