Peter Gordon is the CEO of Hands Across Canberra. He has been with the Foundation since its inception providing valuable leadership and using his extensive network to create change in the community sector.
Peter has established a reputation for assisting organisations to grow, prosper and achieve value for their stakeholders.
As a Senior Public Servant and consultant, Peter has had a distinguished career in economic and business development, entrepreneurship and community engagement. He holds a Master of Education Leadership and is a member of Economic Development Australia.
Peter also plays a significant role in the Canberra community as:
- Board member of the Canberra Area Theatre Awards
- Board member of the Indigenous Marathon Project and SmartStart for Kids.
- Board member of The National Centre for Australian Children's Literature.
- Ambassador One Disease at a Time
- Past President of Duo Australia.